Thursday, July 10, 2008

today's walk

Hey Reesey?


What mommy?

You look a little bored and its a beautiful day outside. Want to go for a walk?


Ummmm, yeah I guess I'm a little bored. A walk? I don't know.


Can I bring my monkey?


Sure, if you want to.


Can Paco come with us?


Only if he promises to walk nicely on his leash.



It looks very sunny out there. Are you sure its not too sunny, mom?


It'll be fine Reesey.



I don't like it out here. I was right. Its too sunny. I'm unhappy.

Mom, are you listening? Too sunny. Unhappy baby.



Seriously, I'm going to sneeze. Too sunny. More and more unhappy by the minute.



Oooooooooh, you brought my shades! Smart thinking momma!



So did you like the walk? Reesey? Reesey? Oh.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhh that was funny...loved the sunglasses!!!!

~aunt nookie :)

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud when I read this. Really, really cute!

Anonymous said...

Funny story ! I love checking this blog. The pictures are so cute ! Hope to see you guys soon, if I ever get my car back from Kelly.....
Shannon

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I wanted to see a picture of paco on a leash too!
Brenna