Thursday, November 13, 2008

what's that sound?

Yesterday I heard an odd noise. It came from Reese but when I looked at her, nothing seemed strange so I figured it was nothing. Today she made another odd noise, but this time it got my attention. It sent chills down my spine and shivers along my arms. What was that Reese? What are you doing? Let me look at you a little closer. Oh, I see what's going on here. Looks like those two top teeth have made their way through you have figured out how to grind them against your bottom teeth. Lovely. Lets hope the novelty of this wears off quickly.

3 comments:

Carla said...

I just got chills up and down my spine just reading it. Ugh, what a horrible noise!! Hopefully the trill of it ends really soon!

Just the three of us said...

I hope she stops soon too! Chris did that for about a month, but I havne't heard it recently...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.