Monday, April 5, 2010

her eyes are changing

When Reese was first born, her eyes were dark grey. Just like mine were and I'm assuming just like Jarrett's were since we both now have almost the exact same colored eyes. Since then, Reese's eyes become more of a blue...maybe just a half shade lighter and bluer than his or mine. But there were a few dark spots in her eyes, one which was REALLY obvious and was heart shaped on her right eye, just at about 7:00. I thought that heart in her eye was so cool, but now it's gone. It's more of a triangle now and I just noticed this the other day. In the picture on the header (look up) it's there, although I don't know if you can tell and that was taken in February. And now in this picture, taken last Wednesday, the heart is a triangle. I wonder if her eyes will end up a dark grey/blue like J's and mine or if they'll stay speckled.

No comments: