









It's hot this summer, yes. Really hot. But the heat that I'm talking about is the kind I've been taking regarding my lazy bum blogging habits. Speaking of lazy bums, Reese doesn't say she is a lazy bum, she says she HAS a lazy bum, which I think is cute. Anyway, it's summer and being the lifelong student that I am, I'm taking the summer off. But never fear, once "Fall" starts in a week or two, we'll be back. Here's some shots to keep you busy until then from Reese's quickie 2.5 year old shots....our girl is now 25lbs and 35.5inches tall!!
1 comment:
Opa has been disappointed that there have been no Reese pictures lately but he came home today so happy to see more pictures. He said she is beautiful but has a devilish smile in one picture so Grammy had to come and see. I don't see any devil just a very pretty Reese.
Post a Comment