Mommy, its cold and its rainy outside and I'm bored.
Hmmmm, well what do you want to do Reesey?
Do you want to play airplane?
Do you want to lay on the floor while I tickle you?
No way , that's too crazy mommy!
Do you want to play in your jumparoo?
Nah, I'm not into it today mommy.
Do you want to play chase with Paco?
No, he doesn't want to play chase today, mommy.
I have an idea. How about if I put new batteries in your mobile and we play with that?
Yay mommy! You finally remembered batteries!! I don't have to kick my legs on my mattress to make the funny guys wiggle anymore.
Or how about we play in your bouncy? I put new batteries in that, too...
What about the other guy, Reesey?
Yeah, I can grab him with both hands, too!
Mommy, its cold and its rainy outside and I'm not bored anymore, but now I'm hungry.
1 comment:
you are just like dad...now i can buy you batteries for christmas too!! ;)
~aunt nookie
Post a Comment