Thursday, May 22, 2008

this is how we roll



This little hotsling is the best invention EVER! Reese and I love it and I really wouldn't get a whole lot done without it. She used to ride in the cradle carry, sort of laying down. Now that's she so big and curious, she sits up like this. I'm sure you've heard how she feels about her carseat...if you haven't then basically she HATES HATES HATES it...and so going anywhere in the car with her is generally anxiety provoking for both of us. That being said, there is no way I could be one of those cool moms who just pops the carseat in and out of the car to go grocery shopping...you know, the moms who have the low maintenance kids who are happy to be wheeled around Shoprite in their carseat balanced on the shopping cart. Nope, that's not us. I'm the other kind of cool mom who wears her baby like this and who's baby likes to put her little hand on top of mom's hand while pushing the cart so that we're pushing the cart as a team. It works for me, it works for her, everyone we see thinks its hysterical and stops us in every aisle to tell us how cute and funny we look, which inevitably makes our shopping experience about 3x as long as it could be...but that's ok...I don't mind hearing over and over how cute she is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you 2 look soooooooo cute!! i love how she sits up in it now!!

~aunt nookie :)