Wednesday, August 13, 2008

for the fiends

Ok, I know you're all crying and freaking out b/c that was the last post for a few days and you just NEED your almost-daily Reesey fix. Well, if those little smiles in the last post are not enough for you, then here ya go. Without further ado, Reese's 6 month pictures....

http://www.dlauphoto.com/clients/072608baby/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh i love love love them...they all came out great!! can't wait to get a copy of them...have fun on your trip!

~aunt nookie

Carla said...

Those came out great! She's just too cute! I need an updated one for my fridge!

Mary said...

The pictures are WONDERFUL! I think my favorites are the b&w of reese on the floor and the pic of mom and dad on the bench looking at Reese and she is looking back at them!

How beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say my kids are calling her Reesey :) and want her to come back!!!!!!!!!! and so don't I!!!!!
LOL
Dawn