Friday, August 22, 2008

mommy's helper

So mom, what are we going to do today?

We have a ton of chores to do, so I'm going to need your help, ok Reesey?
Ok mom, I'll help in any way I can. But don't forget that I'm getting a tooth, so I need lots of breaks for cuddles and loves.

Ok, no problem sweetie.

First off, we start the laundry. I know you're going to be upset, but your lovey is going in for a wash.

Ok, but I really hope its dry before nap time, mom.
Now we need to get the pack-n-play ready for tomorrow.

Mom, really. That took all of one second.I seem to have made a mess here, Reese.

You're right...what a mess. I'll work it out for ya. Reese, stop goofing around...we still have lots to do.

Don't I deserve a play break mom? Jeez. I'm thinking of putting your swing away since you're getting to big for it. Whaddya think?

No way, Jose! I still like my swing...its not going anywhere just yet! Reese, would you mind running the vaccuum for me?

I think I'm too short. What are you two doing up there?

Nothing. Just talking about how hard you work us around this place. Reese, are you done with chores for the day?

Yup, done. Stick a fork in me.


No comments: