Wednesday, February 25, 2009

one eyed willie

Remember when we used to call her Willy Nilly? Well, One Eyed Willie seems like it would have been more appropriate had we known about her left eye and its incredible ability to produce more goopy, gloppy, gunky, drippy, icky, yicky "stuff" than anything else I've ever seen. So we took a trip to the pediatric opthamologist today who said what we anticipated...its time to probe the tear duct. Its a quick procedure that will be done in their surgical office sometime at the end of March and we'll keep you posted. And if you don't know what I'm talking about, scroll back through some pics and check that left eye...its almost always a mess.

Oh, and I was informed that the fact that I and many of my relatives have had this eye booger problem is not the reason she's got it...it is 100% not genetic and is simply a random thing that 6% of all infants develop, so I'm no longer taking the blame for it. I will however take all the blame for her cuteness and her sweet dance moves...

No comments: