somewhat daily updates about our little girl Reese Megan, born 1.25.08
I LOVE THEM! They came out awesome. I want a tutu for Ava and I love that you are reading the Michael book which by the way we bought last week when Ava and I went to BRU - she saw it and yelled "Michael's book" and wouldn't let it go.
They came out GREAT!!! Love them all...can't decide which one I want to frame!!!~Aunt Nookie :)
Excellent!The pictures with the TuTu are great! And I love the one with the "skrunchy nose" (013109_0033)
Seriously, my favorites are the ones in a tutu... it makes me want a girl just so I can put her in a tutu!! :) Adorable!
I liked most of them, but especially the ones with all three of you. Also, Reese and daddy pics were cute. She is so smart reading already.
so cute! they turned out great!
Simply beautiful!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I LOVE THEM! They came out awesome. I want a tutu for Ava and I love that you are reading the Michael book which by the way we bought last week when Ava and I went to BRU - she saw it and yelled "Michael's book" and wouldn't let it go.
They came out GREAT!!! Love them all...can't decide which one I want to frame!!!
~Aunt Nookie :)
Excellent!
The pictures with the TuTu are great!
And I love the one with the "skrunchy nose" (013109_0033)
Seriously, my favorites are the ones in a tutu... it makes me want a girl just so I can put her in a tutu!! :) Adorable!
I liked most of them, but especially the ones with all three of you. Also, Reese and daddy pics were cute. She is so smart reading already.
so cute! they turned out great!
Simply beautiful!
Post a Comment