Tuesday, March 31, 2009

bloggaversary

Its been exactly one year since I started blogging for Reese...wow. Scroll back to the beginning and check out how much she has grown and changed. Its amazing!

And since its April 1st, and peculiar things have happened to me every year on April 1st since 1998, I decided to do a little remodeling around here. Hope you like it and hope nothing weird happens to to you today. Stay safe my friends...

xoxo - Reese and Meredith

ps - If the music annoys you, scroll down and turn it off. We tried out a few different songs, and this is the one reesey liked the best...or at least this is the one she danced the most to.

2 comments:

Carla said...

Happy Bloggaversary! I love the new layout...so pretty!!

Anonymous said...

Happy blogaversary! I like the new template a lot, especially the picture on the top.
Grammy