You know, I have two cords so I'm not quite sure why I can't find either, but whatever...today you get two stories about Reese to help you get through your withdrawal.
Reese is sneaky and I'm pretty sure I've mentioned that on here before. She can be REALLY sneaky sometimes. I've warned them at school about this and that you really have to keep a close eye on her sometimes because she will very quietly play with a toy and look like she's being the epitome of nice little girl and so you turn your back for a moment...and when you turn back around, she's gone! And she's doing something that makes the hair on the back of your neck stand on edge like climbing out of her crib or standing on a piece of furniture or some other horrible thing. Well, last week at school Reese had a sneaky moment. No a scary one, but a funny one this time. They were out on the playground with all of the kids. Reese is the littlest in the group and so sometimes she stays down on the ground rather than climb up the jungle gym with the other kids because they run a little fast for her (although lately when I get there, she's up there running with the lot of them) so the teachers sometimes are very busy watching the wild children up high while Reese is sitting down on the ground playing with the outside toys....perfect opportunity for her to have a sneaky moment. Apparently she was sitting there doing the good-little-girl-not-causing-any-trouble thing when one teacher noticed she was gone. They looked all around and when they spotted her, she was orange from head to toe. She'd broken into the outdoor snack cabinet next to the picnic table and eaten about a pound of cheese doodles. That's my girl!!
Yesterday Reese and were talking about the beach and she told me she wanted to go back to the beach. Actually what she told me was, "dah folphins in dah ochin? see? go? again? folphins?" It was adorable!!! And when I asked her where the dolphins lived, her first answer was "house" but then she started laughing and corrected herself. Of course they don't live in a house...they live in a "boat!"
No comments:
Post a Comment