Thursday, October 22, 2009

the infamous eating book



Many of you are well aware of Reese's new "Eating is Fun" book that I'm creating b/c...well, you're part of it. And for those of you who don't know, I have compiled pictures of all of the people who Reese knows well and am putting them into a book to try and entice her to eat. The pictures are of our family and Reese's friends and they are EATING (literally, some of them are shoving food in their mouths) and smiling. The pictures are hilarious and I think she's really going to like the book when it's done. And don't worry...J and I took pictures of ourselves eating and looking like pigs, too. One thing I wanted was to try and add in some pictures of Reese eating as well, but as we all know it is sometimes hard to get her to eat let alone look happy while she's doing it. So here's a little video of me trying to get her to laugh while she was eating, and laugh she did...so hard she couldn't even open her eyes!! So I skipped the pictures and went right for the video.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

too cute! We have the same high chair :)