Wednesday, December 30, 2009

with her books

The other day Reese was being very quiet in her playroom. That sometimes means she's up to no good. But when I went in to check on her I found that she had taken out ALL of her new books and was reading them to herself. She loves books and I love that she loves books!

1 comment:

A3 said...

i think we are raising twins. reese is so similar to cassidy. i used to catch her like this all the time with her books. she still LOVES books and is already reading simple words. i betcha reese will be the same way. she's a smartie for sure!

love your christmas pictures. those piggy tails are to die for! so precious.

i laughed about the kitchen assembly. we put together a tool bench set for fisher and it wasn't near as complicated as your kitchen, and i wanted to throw myself into oncoming traffic! oh, the things we do for our kids!

ashley