
So she pooped in the tub...its ok, we all knew it would happen eventually. And I learned something. All that time I spent taking care of the best cat ever, my love Mr. Pettigrew (no offense Paco) really paid off. I learned how to hold a squirmy, sharp nailed, unhappy little "person" under the spout and rinse them off without dropping them or causing a flood. Came in quite handy yesterday, after I figured out whether to let her finish what she started in the tub or figure out what to do with her if I took her out. Motherhood is full of important decisions like this.
And just like I could never be upset with poor old Mr. P, b/c he was the best cat ever (again, my apologies to Paco-Man), I can never be upset with Reesey b/c she is the best baby ever. She's so sweet and so precious and I'm so lucky to have this perfect little girl. I just love her to Reesey Pieces!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment