When mommy has broccoli for lunch, Reese makes a toot toot sound for the rest of the day. And its a LOUD toot toot sound.
Speaking of strange sounds...Reese has started making a very strange noise lately and everyone who hears it is taken aback. She says "hi".
Now I know all you moms are going to say "she's not talking, Meredith...blah blah blah...we love to rain on your parade", but seriously this child says hi. The funny thing about it is that she consistently says it at appropriate times. For the past week, almost every morning while I'm changing her, I pull the pajamas over her head and when she can see me again, she looks at me and says hi. When I dropped her off at daycare today I casually asked the woman if Reese has said hi to her, and she started laughing. She said that Reese has indeed been saying hi to her and that yesterday Reese said hi to her oldest daughter when she got home from school.
Interesting.
More than likely this is just a sound that she makes when she sees something she likes. This is just her version of ga-ga-goo-goo
... or maybe she's a genius who has loud toots....she's is Jarrett's child too afterall.
1 comment:
ahhh hysterical!! the tooting genius!! lol :)
Post a Comment