
And her bottles have her name AND her peace sign symbol on them. I read somewhere that associating a symbol with a word will help a child recognize the word over time. I don't know if that's true or not. Reese has figured out that it says "Reese" on her bottles, but she also thinks it says "Reese" on every stopsign we pass, every tag on every piece of clothing, every headline in the newspaper, and every word I type on my computer...soooo, she's sort of generalizing the whole name thing to every written letter.
So even though we call her Reesey Peacey, does that mean she actually gives me peace? Well, technically no, not really. I'd say hardly ever. Or maybe it's never. But that doesn't mean that I don't gain great amounts of peace from her. Sometimes when she's moving so fast and is having so much fun that I can't get a clear picture of her, I feel great peace.

And sometimes, like right this very moment, she sleeps so soundly that I feel at peace.

And sometimes, when I'm feeling no peace from Little Miss Peacey, I either go to or envision my favorite place in the world. The ocean....that's a no-brainer for those of you who know me well.

If you want to check out some other people's idea of Peace, especially those of you who have your own version of a Reesey (no) Peacey, go to I Should Be Folding Laundry and enjoy!

And sometimes, like right this very moment, she sleeps so soundly that I feel at peace.

And sometimes, when I'm feeling no peace from Little Miss Peacey, I either go to or envision my favorite place in the world. The ocean....that's a no-brainer for those of you who know me well.

If you want to check out some other people's idea of Peace, especially those of you who have your own version of a Reesey (no) Peacey, go to I Should Be Folding Laundry and enjoy!

2 comments:
Great shots! When my kids were smaller, I would draw a paw print ("Blue's Clues") on their cups to help them distinguish which ones were theirs. Using "peace" with "Reese" is very cute! :)
And she is a pretty baby. :) I love the pic of her crawling through the tunnel.
I love your pictures. Babies sleeping are always peaceful, aren't they : ) So sweet. Your baby is adorale as can be! And I love her nickname! That totally counts as peace! Totally!
Post a Comment