Reese is clumsy (gee, wonder where she gets that?) and falls a lot like most kids. Now when she falls, she says "Oh! I fall down! Bump my head! I ok, Mommy. I ok." and then she gets up. And recently when playing with her dolls, if she drops one, she will pick it up and hug and kiss it and say "Bump you head? You ok baby? Baby cryin'. Baby want the momma and the milk." Cute right? Well, the other day I was carrying her and all her stuff in to school and I slipped on something. I didn't fall, but I came pretty darn close. Reese put her little hand on my arm, looked me right in the eye and said, "You ok Mommy? You ok? No bump head. You ok, Mommy. Hug and kiss? Ok...you ok, Mommy." What a wonderful moment!!
And this is just a picture I took in town today for my 52 week challenge. This is across the street from my house. We had beautiful weather today, if not a bit on the brisk (freeeeezing) side.
No comments:
Post a Comment