Wednesday, January 20, 2010

strolling about



So, the newest thing is that we cannot (CANNOT!) go for our walks without bringing along "baby, baby orilla, and baby shollder", aka her baby, baby gorilla and baby stroller. This is cute and we get A LOT of waves from people driving by b/c...well, it's cute. Our walk has been reduced to about 1/4 of it's former length and now takes about 4x as long. It's also very hard to take pictures of this b/c our girl doesn't have the steering thing down and I have to constantly nudge her over away from the road....I'm not allowed to touch the stroller or help or hold on to her as we cross the road. "Mommy no! Mommy no touch!" Good thing we live in a small town where everyone knows us and is patient. We also bring the kiddies to see the horses and we take them out and carry them instead (which is hard, but so worth it for our girl and guess who is now carrying the stroller?). And we stop and pick up bits of things that we think Paco would like, such as acorns and sticks. When we get home, it is imperative that we find Paco immediately and give him his treats. "Paco! Meeeer Buddy! Have for you! Have it! For you! Meeer Buddy!" He better like his treats, or I think she might loose it. And about halfway through our walk, our girl is exhausted and cannot take another step. "Up, Mommy up!" And I am left to carry my camera and the stroller along with our girl who is carrying baby and baby gorilla...I'm sure we're a sight to be seen.




No comments: