Friday, February 26, 2010

catching up with some funnies

None of these are edited, but all of them are funny...well, to me they are.
This is what it probably looks like when someone with tennis elbow falls asleep. Can you tell her arm is actually raised up in the air? Well, it is!
Fancy headwear.

Yesterday morning I couldn't find her diapers and I couldn't find her dolls. And then I found them all at once. Group diaper change, anyone?


Reese got this hilarious CD for her birthday that has been a big hit. It's all remakes of pop songs from the 80's, but it's Dora and Diego singing them. This is the specific dance that she requires one to do when listening to Gloria Estefan's Get On Your Feet, aka "the feet song".


And this is the dance for We've Got The Beat, aka We've Got Two Feet, aka "the other feet song".


Since it was her Golden (month) birthday, we broke out the 3 month onsie for one final round! What a sport she was...I could barely snap it this time.


And then she got bored. And she said "Mommy, put camera down."

So I tried this trick I read about where you tell your toddler that there's a ladybug on your camera to try and get them to look at you and smile so you have some eye contact in your picture and your baby is happily looking for the ladybug. This is the result...hahahaha! I guess that trick doesn't work with her.


So we played in the toybox instead.




And this morning I found her like this. In Paco's bed. Under the hall table. Behind the babygate. Strange.

And she had a little chick in there with her.

And they did not like being disturbed.

She has discovered that jumping on her bed is fun.


And having dance parties on snow days is REALLY fun!
That's it...for now.

No comments: