Sunday, February 21, 2010

weeks four and five

I think I skipped a few weeks of my 52 Week challenge, so here they are. The first one is water and is our new bathroom sink and the second is sports and has all my equipment from my tri. Cool, huh?

And since no post is complete without a little pretty baby, how about a funny story from today? We were watching something on science channel about dinosaurs and there were a few parts where they showed the dinosaurs hunting and eating other animals. We tried to distract Reese from those parts if she happened to be in the room, but she did see one big bird dinosaur thing eat a horse thing. And she wasn't happy. She kept asking if the horse bumped it's head and if it was ok and if it was still laying down. A few minutes later they were showing how the horse things were fighting back and chasing down the bird dinosaurs (I promise it wasn't nearly as violent as it sounds) and as soon as all the horse things took down the bird, Reese yelled out "YAAAAY!" Whoopsie! I guess she was watching a little more closely than we'd realized.

No comments: