
Remember when I was pregnant and the doctors decided to induce me, but Reese beat them to the punch by insisting on being born one day before my induction? Well, whaddya know she has done it again! Reese's tear duct procedure was scheduled for Friday, 4/3. On Monday we noticed that it wasn't running as much and wasn't as gunked up as it has been recently...and if you've seen her recently you know that her eye has been ESPECIALLY gunky the past few weeks. Well that super gunky stage must have been the last hurrah for the tear duct, because it has been clear as can be since Sunday. I have a picture of her on Saturday with a horrific looking gloppy messy eye, and then on Sunday I don't...hmmmmm. So we cancelled her procedure because, once again, she has beaten us to the punch. Yay Reese!
Now lets just hope this isn't her idea of an April Fool's Joke....
3 comments:
Yay! Good job Reese. Maybe the threat of the surgery scared the tear duct.
Grammy
Way to go Reese! :) And yay for no surgery!
That is *great* news!
Love the new "top" picture.
Post a Comment