Friday, July 24, 2009

18 month pics

Reese and I went and had some 18month pictures done today since she will be 18 months old tomorrow...wait, how did that happen? Who is this big (yet very small) little girl and what did she do with my baby? We'll have our regular photographer (who we love love love) back to the house for her 2nd birthday, but in the meantime got some casual portraits done locally. In typical Reese fashion, she drove the photographer BATTY by alternating between sitting on the floor pouting and running around in circles laughing like a maniac. The poor woman actually apologized to me for being unable to get a good variety of pictures of our pretty little girl...no biggie...I KNOW ALL TOO WELL how hard it is to get this mover and shaker to sit still for the camera. And after I said "It's no biggie" she said "What are you going to do, right?" For the rest of the time we were there, Reese shrugged her little shoulders and held her hands out, palms up, and said "What are you going to do?" I swear, this baby is priceless...she is downright hilarious!! So here's a little preview. Pretty darn cute if you ask me.



1 comment:

Samantha said...

I just love the first one!!