
Last night Reese had a tough time going to sleep. She just couldn't. Daddy laid down with her, Mommy tried to get her to relax, but nothing worked. So Reese and I took a walk in her stroller around town to see if that would do the trick. It didn't. Reese saw lightening bugs (do you call them fireflies?) and was in awe. And when I caught a few and showed them to her, she giggled and laughed. And then when they flew out of my hand and up into the sky, she screamed with joy and signed for more. We spent a long time outside catching bugs and today she keeps pointing to my hands and asking "where'd they go?" No pictures of this b/c sometimes you just need to put the camera down and enjoy the moment...which is exactly what I did.
1 comment:
I hope you were better at catching them than we were the other day. Opa didn't get any, I got 2 and Evan kept squishing them.
Grammy
Post a Comment